[Harp-L] Reed Length

I have heard rumors that the 270 Deluxe (which I love) has longer reeds (for
a given pitch) than the regular 270s.

Does anyone know if this is true? If so, which of the Hohner chromatics
currently have longer reeds? And do any of the diatonics have longer than
usual reeds (like maybe the Crossover)? I tried to take some apart to
examine, but I did not get a good "read" on the situation.

Furthermore, do the Manjis or Harrison harps have different reed dimensions?

Thanks for any info.

    - Bill Newton