Re: [Harp-L] beginner directions

If you're looking for an in-person experience, I have done very well by Jon Gindick's Harmonica Jam Camp:

http://www.gindick.com/

I started as a raw beginner a bit less than two years ago, and now play every week at a local open mic blues jam -- and am having a wonderful time. While Jam Camp isn't *just* for beginners by any means, they welcome beginners with open arms there are always several beginners there. You will not be alone. And it's great fun.

Elizabeth