Re: [Harp-L] beginner directions

 One of my specialties is teaching less intuitive students, but only teach in person. am located in Georgia....

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Rodgers <pmiker@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wed, Feb 17, 2010 9:55 pm
Subject: [Harp-L] beginner directions

There is quite a bit of info out there about learning harmonica.  Some on cds and/or cassette, some on dvd or video.  Some on the internet for those with DSL/highspeed.  What I'm looking for is something for an old novice that has never played an instrument but loves the harmonica.  I have managed to play the simple songs in some of the books but I don't think I can play.  (My dog does like it though).  Is there a particular course/instructor that seems to have had success with the less intuitive students?

Mike