[Harp-L] TB/Pucker/od/ob

I use all these techniquics but with a twist(literaly) I roll my tounge!! turn tounge upside down to one side roll it through to up right then keep rolling to other side to inverted possition. Doe's any one else do this ?????? I get a quarter to half note difference and the sound warbles somewhat.I found and repaired a 280 hohner chromatic and am learning and this technique sounds strange on it but on a sp 20 playing blues it brings a drift in and drift out sound. Any input?? An Old Gulf Cat;