[Harp-L] Status of Marine Band Crossovers

Regarding the status of Marine Band Crossovers, I'd like to offer the
following: We are striving to get in as many Crossovers in as many keys
as possible, as soon as possible. However, what we are receiving still
falls far short of demand. We appreciate the patience and understanding
of everyone who is having trouble finding one, much less more than one.
We remain very gratified by the response from the playing community. As
we mostly sell to distributors, who then sell to dealers, I cannot state
which dealers will have stock soonest, or in what keys. I can tell you
we just received some stock in several keys, and those will be shipped
out asap to the distributors who ordered them - we fill orders in the
order they were received. We just got some stock in keys of A, Bb, C, F
and a couple of others, so those will be available at retail in a couple
of weeks I would think. We will continue to receive Crossovers at least
once a month so stock will be replenished accordingly. My advice is to
continue to monitor your favorite places for harmonicas, as stock will
be coming in on a slow, but continual basis. If any retailer refers to
this as a "discontinued" item, please disregard: the Crossover is here
to stay, and we will try to have acceptable levels of stock in all keys
as soon as possible. We apologize for the frustration many are feeling,
and we are working hard to get more as soon as possible.

Andy Garrigue

Harmonica Marketing Manager

Hohner, Inc USA