From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Harri Haka
Sent: martes, 16 de febrero de 2010 8:06
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx; checker758@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Re: Complete recordings of Rhythm Willie now available

Scott Wrote:

"There's been a fair amount of discussion over the years of the great yet
unfortunately and undeservedly obscure harmonica virtuoso Rhythm Willie on
the harp-l.  His few recordings between 1939 and 1950 have (mostly) been
only available scattered across various LPs, CDs and 78s; now, finally, all
of his known recordings have been compiled together on a single CD called
"The Greatest Harp Player You Never Heard", which is available at Bluebeat
Music here:
http://tiny.cc/BzBeJ "

Thanks for the info Scott, fifteen bucks for this compilation is really
worth it!

Harri

Se certificó que el correo entrante no contiene virus.
Comprobada por AVG - www.avg.es
Versión: 9.0.733 / Base de datos de virus: 271.1.1/2689 - Fecha de la
versión: 02/15/10 04:35:00