Re: [Harp-L] Thanks for advice on the koch chromatic

Just a thought.... Seydel make a 12 hole  diatonic chromatic, but it's  12
hole not 10 hole.
It also comes with valves (windsavers) but it would just take a few minutes
 to whip off the cover plates and remove the valves. Haven't tried one. But
it  might just be an option.
_http://www.harponline.de/index.php?lang_id=en_GB&js=false&page=index&PHPSES
SID=c16b57f5e0b60216c647c630e8fe6bc3_
(http://www.harponline.de/index.php?lang_id=en_GB&js=false&page=index&PHPSESSID=c16b57f5e0b60216c647c630e8fe6bc3)

John "Whiteboy" Walden
Cebu City
Philippines.

www.johnwalden.com

In a message dated 16/02/2010 05:38:19 Malay Peninsula Standard Time,