Re: [Harp-L] mic, or line out?

I just played harp through a Meteor Mini-Meat with 10/8/8" speakers at a friend's gig where the guitar player used a Super Reverb amp and volume was fairly loud. Meteor amp was lined out to PA which was JBL Eon 510 powered speakers. The harp sound was amazing through the PA and I did not miss the speaker breakup at all. If you listen to "Wine, Women, and Whiskey" by Papa Lightfoot and Sammy Myers (or any of their stuff) the Mini sounded exactly like that where the amp is to melt down/ blow up. That was without miking the speaker. Scooter did a good job with that line out design.