Re: [Harp-L] Jam Night Etiquette

Do we not generally find that people who are secure in their musicianship don't feel the need to throw their weight around. As in Boogaloo's law 'egotistical behaviour exists in inverse proportion to ability'....

----- Original Message ----- From: "Splash!" <celtiac@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, February 14, 2010 6:10 PM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Jam Night Etiquette

I was thinking that there would be a guitarist in town having a very hard time fingerpicking the blues, and touting the new nickname, "Lefty."

That's one reason why I like to travel with my little Kalamazoo and a SM58. My rig, my thin puckered tone. <grin> And almost always they try and insist that I use the house rigs. Scroom. Just plug my mic cord into the snake, OK?

Splash!