[Harp-L] These overblow guys?

Am I to understand that if I use overblows or a "pucker" type embouchure, it
will be impossible for me to get a big fat tone without using a bank of
effects?

That is pretty funny. All the tone I have developed will disappear if I
continue working on improving my ability to trick my tin whistles into
producing the notes that had eluded me for so long?

What are you guys smoking? Might as well tell me that if I bend a note I
will develop a rash. I hope someday to be referred to as "one of those
Overblow guys" but I will consider it a badge of honor. I applaud Jason,
Carlos, Howard, Chris, and the rest of you that are attempting to advance
the harmonica. Those that merely want to preserve it are missing the boat.

I am having some limited success with the overbending techniques and would
like to thank Jason for the tips he has given me. I would also like to thank
Joe Filisko and Richard Sleigh for the time they have taken with me
explaining the setup and tweaking of my instruments to make them more
responsive.

People, there is no reason you can't play those missing notes with the same
tone you get with your other notes. Believe me? I don't care. I am just
getting a little tired of the narrow minded comments from people that have
not tried it to knock it.

Flame retardant suit on and zipped up tight.

hj

"Watch out! He has some sort of a fantastic instrument that lets out a death
sound!"

Harmonica John Frazer

619-263-6826
Cel 619-709-2217