[Harp-L] Re: B-Radical Sighting

I talked to one of the guys working for Brad a few months ago.

Those of you that ordered or are thinking of ordering a B-Radical should understand that it isn't your standard assembly line production harmonica.
The workers doing the tuning and gapping set up of the reed plates are all top line harmonica techs in their own right, not some yahoo's Brad pulled off the street and
set in front of a work bench and said, "you have to produce this many units in a day." The harmonica leaves the bench when it is right and only right. That is the company's commitment
to it's customers. It's not for me to reveal who is working for the company.

I don't have any affiliation with B-Radical nor have I ordered or asked for any harps from them. I do understand the time it takes to make things right in my own business and
I commend Brad for making the B-Radical a seriously handcrafted instrument in this era of cookie cutter production and stock holder demands for profits at any cost.

mike