[Harp-L] a new review just in on my CD and Phoebe Snow

Sorry gang, just another self promotin' shameless shout out,-) on my new CD.

http://www.thebluesblast.com/bluesartists/robpaparozzi.htm

I was honored to make the first round of Grammy Noms but without a LARGE label affiliation it's tuff getting to the top five.
Thanks to all my friends and fans for their votes and support.

Derek Trucks won in the 'Best Contemporary Blues' Category with a cool CD

PS. Our thoughts and Prayers are out to Phoebe Snow (she sings with me on my CD).
She suffered a recent 'brain aneurysm' and we hope she can pull thru this tuff situation, say a prayer for her.

PSS...if you have my CD and need a 'Harp Key & Info sheet ' send me an offlist email request.

Also, to all my friends here at Harp-L, as a way of sayin thanx I'm offering a Music Minus One Track from my CD
one per person on request of any of these which are cool to JAM with: (reply offlist as to which tune you'd like)

-Ticket to Ride
-Peg (Steely Dan)
-Strange Brew

Love & Peace,