[Harp-L] Fw: TurboHarp ELX Video

------Original Message------
From: Gary Lehmann
To: gnarlyheman@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: TurboHarp ELX Video
Sent: Feb 13, 2010 9:47 AM

Hi all--
John and I got together one rainy evening this last week in San Diego. I
provided the prototype as supplied by Jim and did the video work--now I need
to do the editing, and will put the video on YouTube and supply a disc to
Dr. Antaki.
My friend Harvey Starr (www.starrlabs.com) manufactures a MIDI guitar type
controller, the Ztar--he is onboard to examine the prototype. Maybe this can
be the MIDI harp of the 21st Century . . .
Gary