[Harp-L] Re: Doing the impossible

The same story is told of Lenny Breau and Chet Atkins; in fact, I believe Chet Atkins has been recorded telling it - when they first met, Breau told Atkins how long it had taken him to learn to play a certain piece off an Atkins recording, which he then proceeded to play note-perfect - both guitar parts simultaneously, which Atkins had recorded separately (on separate tracks).

- thurg