[Harp-L] Gear for sale

Hello harpers,

I have some gear I'd like to move. PayPal or cash in person, please. I don't
want to have to deal with greedBay if I don't have to.

1) Epiphone Valve Junior amplifier. NOS 12AU7 (I think... I have to
double-check) in the pre, Jensen Mod 8 speaker. Nice useable tone, esp. with
dynamic mics. $100 obo.

2) Monarch MC-131 microphone. SUPER lightweight shell, Original element,
LONG hard-wired cable with an old repair.
Works fine, or mod the mic for a connector and ditch the old cable. There's
a rattle in the mic (physical, not electronic)
but it doesn't affect the output or clarity of the tone, so I'm not opening
it to mess around. You do it if you want. $60 obo.

3) Hohner Roadhouse JT30 with its stock crystal element. Not the best, of
course, but not the worst I've heard by far.
The POS cable that came with it cuts in and out occasionally, and I can't be
bothered to send it back to GC to get it replaced.
Mic has been used 3 times and is in perfect cosmetic and functional
condition. $50 obo gets you a really nice, mod-able shell for your next
build.

4) 1960s/70s Realistic switchable-impedance dynamic mic. Screw-on connector.
Long oblong grill (roughly the shape of a double shot-glass) makes it easy
to grip and cup.
Mint shape, works perfectly, good barky tone. $40 obo.

5) late 60s-ish Apollo Japanese dynamic stick mic with on/off switch and its
original cable. This mic has a slightly smaller screw-on connector than
any of the other mics I have. Model 9208, because I'm sure that means
something to the gear-heads out there. $40 obo.

6) Astatic N-30 shell with a Shure CM element. Switchcraft screw-on
connector, pearl-accented, gold-plated vilume knob.
HOT element, at least to my ears. Really good tone. Paint is a bit chipped,
because it was a working player's mic before I got it.

7) 2 Shure 533SA stick mics; one's in nearly dead-mint shape (except it lost
its little sticker that has the model number on it) and comes with its
original cable..
The on/off switch on that one is a bit iffy... from time to time the mic
stays on or only gets slightly quieter. The impedance switch functions
perfectly.
I have to see if I still have the cable for the other one. I know it has a
misshapen grill but I have to get it out of storage and test it to see where
it's at mechanically.

***DUE TO THE NATURE OF THE VINTAGE HARP-RELATED GEAR MARKET, I AM NOT
POSTING PRICES FOR # 6 and 7.*.** We all know how
"valuable" a mic or amp may be in theory, but it's what people are willing
to pay that really counts. I'd rather see the mics get sold to a player that
will
USE them, and use them well, than turn up my nose at an offer because I'm
positive that they are worth X dollars.
You may feel free to contact me off-list and make offers. I am not promising
I will sell these (the one I use regularly is a KILLER mic), but I am
entertaining offers because
I do have a family to feed.

I will also entertain offers for more than one item at a time, in which case
I'll discount the prices somewhat.

Sorry for the long post, and please, no writing to me off-list to bite my
head off because of my pricing. Offer what you think the gear is worth.

The prices for the mics in # 4 and 5 will include shipping, because I know I
can fit them in a smaller box even when they are heavily padded.
I have not addressed shipping on the other items because I do not know what
any of these things will cost to pack well and deliver, but rest assured, I
will use the cheapest SAFE packing and shipping I can.

Thanks in advance for looking and making offers!

Big Steve