[Harp-L] METEOR Mini meat for Sale in Denver CO

Hello all..I am considering the sale of my Meteor mini-meat. It is in excellent condition and can be seen/heard in the Denver CO area. I have removed the Meteor faceplate so the entire face of the amplifier is visible. I still have the faceplate if it is your wish to return it to the original look. I believe the amp sells new for $1450 + shipping, but  I am entertaining offers from fellow Harp-L'ers before I placing it on Ebay. First $900 gets it..There's no catch,I just need the money for expenses..Comes with 2 gently used 6v6's and 2 Tungsol 5881's (unused as of now).. Amp is by far the best amp I have heard/played..but the bottom line is I am short on cash. Those interested please contact me off list. mr1danga@xxxxxxxxx