To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2010 9:02 PM
Subject: RE: [Harp-L] Re: Amp for both harp and guitar

OK, maybe a further clarification. I typically play in small to medium
clubs, so a 100w
twin would be a little overkill, but thanks for the info! If only I played
big venues and
had a roadie (85 lbs, yikes!).

Charlie Musselwhite played as a co-headliner at the 2009 Greeley  Blues
Jam, he used a two channel Fender red knob Twin, aka the 'Evil  Twin'.
Had
both his harp mic & guitar plugged into it, sounded great! It's 100
watts of
pure evil. One large caveat; it's a true beast, weighs 85 pounds...