Re: [Harp-L] Re: Youtube debut

Rob! Thanks so much for your supportive feedback. A real honor coming from
such a fine musician! I always got inspired going to your gigs to hear you
play. Ever since moving to PA I haven't had the chance as often, but you're
always worth the drive. Maybe one of these days I'll make it out to your
classic Shanghai Jazz show. Always a great time. Till then I have your CD to
listen to!

Real cool seeing you at the GSHC last fall with a certain VIP. Man, was
every second unforgettable, not the least of which was the time crunched
dinner which you generously treated us to. What a legendary weekend....

Ansel