[Harp-L] Re: Blues Nazis - OBs

But what "mistake" do they make? It'd help if you could be clearer. What
exactly are you referring to here?

Buddha wrote:

    The biggest mistake I see in people when making claims about OBers is
>     it's usually from a Blues Player perspective. OBs are useful in Blues
>     but most of the OB guys are simply into other forms of music.

Did I perpetrate this mistake at any point in my own observations? I'd be
keen to know.

        I don't get "het up" about overblows but I've noticed a lot of