[Harp-L] Blues Nazis - go back to my original post...no one was called anything!

did use the term in jest about how "modern" players can attack "traditional"
players too, but NO ONE WAS CALLED A BLUES NAZIS.  If you read the whole
first part of my original post, I thought it was pretty clear I was just
pointing out the silliness of using the board to put others down to build
yourself up.  I also followed up with a post that tried to clarify what a
blues Nazis is.

This thread is starting to suffer from people only kinda reading some of the
posts and then going on and on about things that never were really said,
etc....like in the game Telephone.

Overblow if you want, don't if you don't want to.  However, please don't
judge any technique unless it is being done well.  Overbends are easy to
play but hard to master.

Mike

> So, to sum up:
>
> - overblows are very cool, but they're just a technique and they have
> limitations like every other technique. People who don't use them just
MIGHT