Re: [Harp-L] MN playing "He Ain't Heavy" in church

That is my idea of how harmonica should be played... Really nice work.  I especially liked the transition from your solo back to the singer.   I don't know or care if there were overblows, it was just very nice to listen to and one of my favorite songs.
Steve Webb in snowy Minnesota