Re: [Harp-L] What am I doing?

Overblowing? So THATS what I've been doing all these years... LOL...

Seriously though, Michael makes a great point
As did Tom Halchak, in his original posting.

Certainly, one's playing seems to improve... or get worse.... in a series
of "plateaus".

The sad thing is though that over the years it isn't always  improvement!

I'm playing "OK" just now, but haven't played gigged regularly for more
than a year... My harp playing is no where near as good as it was when I was
out  performing 4 or 5 times each week.
OK, daily practice helps a LOT... But in order to really be a great player,
 in my opinion, a musician needs to perform to an audience on a REGULAR
basis... Wether it's at the "Superbowl" or "In Church"... At the local bar  or
in Carnegie Hall!

Sincerely...

John "Whiteboy" Walden
LOOKING FOR A BAND IN CEBU CITY Philippines,
Please visit my improved website. _www.johnwalden.com_
(http://www.johnwalden.com)

In a message dated 10/02/2010 01:12:27 Malay Peninsula Standard Time,