Re: [Harp-L] OVERBLOWS

Frank wrote: "I guareentee you by 2035 everybody will be using overblows simply because the instruments being built and sold to the public at large by then will be sooooooooo TOTALLY and PERFECTLY overblow FRIENDLY that the controversy surrounding them will be a "head scratcher"!!! B-Radical ring a bell..."

I agree 100% - I really can't understand why people get all het up OB/Ds, it's really not that difficult - if you can play clean bends on the top octave, then it's a good next step because all your doing is adapting the technique.

Even if the only thing you want to do is play 2nd position - and there's nothing wrong with that, the 6ob for the minor third on the second octave is such a great thing to have at your disposal.

Bill