Re: [Harp-L] West Coast musings

In a message dated 09/02/2010 03:03:35 Malay Peninsula Standard Time,
grant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<<  Unfortunate that we did not have the recording devices we have now when
we  used to go out and hear the real deal. >>

I couldn't agree more...

I've been a "pro" harmonica player for more than 40 years... There are
hardly any recordings of my various bands, over the years, particularly from
the  '70s and '80s....

Although I have appeared on TV from time to time In UK, France, Germany and
 the USA, as far as I know, that has all disappeared into the ether!

We are so lucky, in this 21st Century, to have the benefit of  "new
technology"...

AND THAT INCLUDES Harp-L.

All the best,

John "Whiteboy" Walden