Re: [Harp-L] Steve Malerbi at the West Coast Jazz Harmonica Summit

Hi Grant -

I'm on sabbatical from gigging until I finish the summit post production work (now in the video editing phase). Hope to be back gigging by late spring.

Yeah, the SF Harmonica Ensemble was very cool, haven't done the video editing of that segment yet, something to look forward to....

Lots of other great stuff still to come: Damien Masterson, Winslow Yerxa, Michael Polesky, Jon Eriksen....

- Slim.