From: John F. Potts <hvyj@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Fourth Position Harmonic Minor
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, February 7, 2010, 8:35 PM

Lately, I've been getting into Fourth Position for playing some natural minor key jazz material like "Equinox" which is essentially a minor blues. Just for variety,  i've also starting using Fourth to play some natural minor material I'd perviously been playing in Fifth.

As i get more and more comfortable using Fourth Position regularly it dawned on me that  I can also get the harmonic minor scale in two registers by playing 3D*** and 6D* for the major seventh.

Question:  Does anyone know of any harmonica friendly (I don't OB)  harmonic minor tunes I could fool around with for practice playing harmonic minor in Fourth?