Re: [Harp-L] Steve Malerbi at the West Coast Jazz Harmonica Summit

And now we come full circle ;-). It was you, Rob, who turned me on to Steve for chromatic repair some years ago. I started sending him my sickly chroms, and it was only after becoming a steady and satisfied customer of his that I met up with him at SPAH and had the pleasure of hearing him play -- needless to say I liked what I heard and we have had lots of fun jamming together ever since. Naturally, I wanted to have him at the summit....

Come to think of it, I'll have to dig out my old 2016s and get them to Steve to work his magic on 'em.

- Slim.