[Harp-L] Best Jason Ricci interview ever

      He's obviously a charismatic guy with a nimble intelligence that always seem to wink in a friendly way. Departing from his uncanny talent that in a compare and contrast sort of way always makes me want to hang myself I'd like to exploit something else: He's generous of himself, grateful for his audience, and quick to compliment other less dynamic players without hitting a disingenuous note. More than once he's hit my myspace or youtube page and dropped a compliment for no other reason than to do it...Verve without arrogance is one of his talents too. My best. d
http://www.myspace.com/blowintheblues