Re: [Harp-L] The Hohner Price Increase - or Why Hohner Is In Dangerof Losing It's Mojo.

That would be me.  Harp-L is just the right level of technology for me.

Doug H
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: joe leone
  To: Bill Kumpe
  Cc: Harp L Harp L
  Sent: Sunday, February 07, 2010 2:43 PM
  Subject: Re: [Harp-L] The Hohner Price Increase - or Why Hohner Is In Dangerof Losing It's Mojo.

  I enjoyed your story Bill. It was touching. My families (both sides)
  never had a farm, but were poor nonetheless. The Polish side lived
  and died in the mills of Pittsburgh. The Italian side in the mines of
  Weston, W.Va and then Pittsburgh. They were so poor they couldn't
  afford dirt floors. Soot was the best they could do. Btw, just for
  grins, but some people may not want to DO blogs, facebook, myspace,
  or like that.

  smo-joe