Re: [Harp-L] Hohner Electra Melodica

On Feb 7, 2010, at 4:56 PM, roberttifol@xxxxxxx wrote:

any body know anything about this? there is one for sale on ebay

http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=p3907.m38.l1313&_nkw=electra +melodica&_sacat=See-All-Categories

Yes, it's a professional (MID price range) unit. My brother in law has one. Piano keyboards are nice if you understand pianos. You can hit HUGE chords 7ths, 9ths, and if your hand span is large, even 11ths. BUT, be prepared to have a set of lungs akin to a street corner organ grinder's hurdy gurdy bellows. lol

2 things I would add. #1 This is NOT rare (as the seller claims). #2 When I see the words "repair project"...THAT is the 'Bacchio di Morte'. lolol I would want to know.....what is amiss?

smo-joe