[Harp-L] Cowell Harmonica Concerto-Lincoln Center

No New York Times Review. So the Henry Cowell Harmonica Concerto got only one review and that was from Mark Swed and the LA Times - he used to be the critic at the Wall Street Journal, then went to LA. Nice words though:

"The soloist was Robert Bonfiglio, who gave the posthumous premiere in 1986, and he was brilliant."

What I like is the major critics have stopped making snide comments about the instrument. Makes me feel a more legit; less work, but more legit!!

Harmonically yours,

Roberto Bonfiglio
http://www.robertbonfiglio.com