[Harp-L] Super Sonny for sale

Hello all,
  Due to some unfortunate circumstances I am forced to sell my Super Sonny. I JUST got this amp. It has never been gigged. It's probably only got two or three hours of playing time on it. It comes with the patch cord for bridging channels, the extra pre amp tube, owners manual and a padded Tuki cover. It will be shipped in it's original shipping material, so packaging will be first rate. I don't have to go into how nice these amps are, I think if you are reading this post you know the deal. I'm gonna hold off listing this on e-bay for a day or two to offer it up here first. Contact me off list with any inquiries. My loss is your gain!!!

                                                                                                                           Mike

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469229/direct/01/