RE: [Harp-L] I kid you not

Rumor has it that my momma could blow smoke rings with hers.

As big and as old as she is now, I bet those smoke rings would be the size of hula hoops !

Sure hope she doesn't get a hold of my harmonica.  It already tastes so bad now, that I can start gagging if I'm not drunk enough when playing it.

But I'm sure she wouldn't play it too long, cause the wood comb tines are swelled and hurt like hell !

Your Harmonica Friend,

Gus Harper

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469228/direct/01/