[Harp-L] Bb Marine Band available immediately

I have "B-stock" Marine Band.  It's not as good as my regular harps
and therefore wouldn't send it to a regular customer.  It's still a
very good harp and much better than anything out of the box.  It's set
up for playing blues.  I simply am not 100% happy with it and won't
send it out to current customer.  The harp was built on a red/brown
composite comb and has screws.

http://www.harmonicapros.com/harppics/bb-harp-bstock1.JPG
http://www.harmonicapros.com/harppics/bbharp-bstock2.JPG

It's available for shipment in my next mail run (I send harp at least
once per week)

$100 - shipped in the US