From: Bill Rossoll <billrossoll@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Re:Identify this harp? Blue Danube
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, February 3, 2010, 2:36 PM

According to this link I found on ebay, it's  a Hohner product.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Hohner-Harmonica--The-Original-Blue-Danube-with-case_W0QQitemZ200434933137QQcmdZViewItemQQimsxZ20100202?IMSfp=TL100202203003r11175

I think, perhaps, the key here is that the words "The Original" appear to actually be an integral part of the name.
Just a guess.