[Harp-L] we need help

hello,

I'm Jude. I live in Haiti and I need your help. I lost all my music equipment in the earthquake. more than one hundred harps I used for children in poor districts of Port-au-Prince to fight drug by music. If you could help me for the replacement of this stock of lost harps, you would give a chance to young survivors to escape the plague drug represent. Please send your gifts (preferably harps instead of money). Wee need professionnal harps like Suzuki, Howner, Seydel, Lee Oskar, diatonic or chromatic ones, with preference for C, A, B, D, E or G. My adress : Yves Jude Denis, 3, rue Fougeres, Delmas 67, Port-au-Prince, Haïti HT6120

Thanks for your help

Hotmail : une messagerie fiable avec la protection anti-spam performante de Microsoft