Re: [Harp-L] Unusual harp albums

Nice ! The H-cats, in the land of Hi-Fi was in my recent aquisition. Corky Seigel blows a mean harp, and you are the second person i know with a Mulcay's Album !

----- Original Message -----
From: Harpburns@xxxxxxx
To: harmoniman@xxxxxxxxxxx, harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, February 2, 2010 7:27:31 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Unusual harp albums

Here are a few I picked up:

Three Pieces for Blues Band and Orchestra, Siegel/Schwall Band w/SF Symphony
Discovery, Larry Adler/Morton Gould & Orchestra
The Pocket Bach, George Fields
Larry Adler, Again!
The Mulcay's, Harmonica's
The Harmonicats, Selected Favorites
The Harmonicats, In The land of Hi-Fi

Doug

In a message dated 2/2/10 2:43:16 PM, harmoniman@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Hi all.

I was at a house sale the other day and picked up some off the wall albums to add to my collection..ÂAlso included with Â6 Harmonicat lps were THE MULCAYS ;ÂMy Happiness Âand The LAVA LIERS , peg O' my heart..... the albums I already have in my collection include PERCUSSION SOUNDS and the HARMONICA........ PAUL WILLENBRINK, Harmonica by Paul Â( Herb Remington , composer of Remington R ide is on this one ), Richard HAYMAN, Harmonica Holiday......George Fields, HARMONICA FAVORITES, SPECTACULAR HARMONICAS, and ÂGeorge Heaps-Nelson; Folk and Blues harmonica Â. Does any one else have these or other albums or know the Artis ts Â?