[Harp-L] hohner chrometta 8 (hole)

After 30 + years of playing sp-20's and mb's I had an opertuntity to buy afore mentioned harp.New still in case, price tag asks for 100$ and guitar center lists it for 69$.Gave the lad 20$ and now i realize it's only 8 holes!!Two questions come to mind ;is this a decent instrument to learn chromatic on and what is a good "free" web site to get some type of instruction rather than fumble around for a year or so while i try to unlearn what is as natural as breathing for me on a diatonic?