[Harp-L] 2 draw squeak

One of my Special 20's in D major emits a high frequency tone when I hit the
2 hole draw bend, in addition to the normal draw bend note.  It doesn't seem
to do it with the covers off!  Any ideas on what this might be as I've never
encountered it before in several years of playing?  I've changed the covers
and tightened the screws to max in case it was a harmonic squeal from a
warped or loose cover but no improvement.
Suggestions and possible cures?

Brian