[Harp-L] Howard Levy Interviewed

Good Morning My Friends!

I have had the priviledge interviewing the great Howard Levy for http://www.harmonica411.com. Come check it out, as we talk about his new online Interactive Harmonica School, his brief foray into the chromatic side and the harmonica-world-at-large from Howard's unique and insightful perpsective. Also...on Harmonica 411 is the "11 question's 4..." a new mini interview feature where, this month, we talk to teenage blues harp sensation Jay Gaunt! Check it out...

https:// www.harmonica411.com .

See you there!!!!!

Jeff Silverman
HARMONICA411.com