[Harp-L] Chinese Harmonica University now has 50000 members

My Chinese Harmonica University site just just signed up it's 50000th member.

The site is at http://www.kouqin.com.cn It contains an extensive set of diatonic lessons, written by me and translated by Shiwee, my excellent collaborator in China. We also sell instruments.

I may be the leading diatonic teacher in China. For better or for worse, they're learning to play like I do.

For those interested in the details, the major daily newspaper in Australia published a recent profile on my Internet activities in their business section. The article is at

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/business/opinion/harmonica-player-takes-his-leeons-to-china/story-e6frg9n6-1225820149452

(shame about the typo in the heading...)

Tony Eyers
Australia
www.HarmonicaAcademy.com
...everyone plays