Re: [Harp-L] Re: Powerbender

The inimitable Tony Eyers Said:

> As for Brendan's tuning, I can't bear the thought I getting my head (and my
>wallet) around another tuning.
> However, at some stage I may have to bow to the inevitable.
> For me, a key attraction would be to finally be able to play jazz standards.

Well, I've been reading a lot about this new-fangled Power Bender harp, heard
Ben's amazing jazz clip, and Christelle's fabulous blues number on YouTube, and
finally decided that it was time for me to "bow to the inevitable."
I ordered my own Power Bender this morning... before my coffee... before sound
reason and frugality could take hold.

I just hope I do better with this tuning than I did with that diminished tuned
harp I bought a couple of years ago and was never able to master.
Wish me luck!

Harpin' in Colorado,
--Ken M.