Re: [Harp-L] Re: Powerbender
- To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Re: Powerbender
- From: Richard Hunter <turtlehill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 19:58:38 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=dk20050327; d=earthlink.net; b=pWQaWzTkl6Ur3LkgAYrJGGxOTkjRvHfE+DIkGIGpnyMjhBlRVdvfrNXDTSbKfZI2; h=Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:To:Subject:Mime-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Mailer:X-ELNK-Trace:X-Originating-IP;
- Reply-to: Richard Hunter <turtlehill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Eric Nielsen wrote:
>On Wed, Dec 29, 2010 at 1:11 PM, Tony Eyers <tony@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Am I the only one who thinks that Ben Bouman is a %#*! awesome player?
> I share your opinion of his "%#*! awesome" playing. His skill as a
>customizer may unfairly steal some thunder from his skill as a player.
And his skill as a customizer is plenty %#*! awesome. I've been playing a Seydel 1847 with country tuning customized by Ben for several weeks now. Tuning stability, volume, responsiveness are all
Regards and %#*! Happy New Year, %#*! Richard Hunter
author, "Jazz Harp"
latest mp3s and harmonica blog at http://myspace.com/richardhunterharp
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter
Vids at http://www.youtube.com/user/lightninrick
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and