[Harp-L] Re: Quicksliver Harmonicas

In my haste to update my website and tend to my sick family last
night, I published my Custom Harps page without saving my final
edits.  This doesn't impact the services or prices of harmonicas, but
it did make me look illiterate and lazy.  My apologies.  Things should
look better now...but now my youngest needs a bottle and I have to
stop proofreading my proofreading.

Thanks!!!!

Mike