[Harp-L] Please advise if you're having trouble with playback or download from hunterharp.com

Hi all,

I wrote a few days ago to advise that my recording of "auld Lang Syne" is available for free download through january 1.

I seem to be having some problems with the mp3 player I'm using on my site.  If you are too, and you're having difficulty playing or listening to "auld lang Syne" (or any of the other pieces on http://hunterharp.com/all-hunters-downloads-in-one-place/), please let me know offlist and I'll send you a link for the piece.

Happy New Year and regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter
Twitter: lightninrick