[Harp-L] question for chromatic players - straight tuned 16 hole chrom

I'm not as familiar with the different models of chromatic harmonicas out there
but this year I'm planning to expand the HFC line to include a 10 hole and a 16
hole. The 16 hole is the one that I'm having trouble locating a suitable model
harp for since they have to be straight tuned in order to work. So if any of you
chromatic players have any recommendations I would appreciate the input.

 Chris

http://www.blowyourbrassoff.com
http://www.builderofstuff.com

Just a man, his shop, and a long list of unfinished projects...