[Harp-L] question for chromatic players - straight tuned 16 hole chrom
- To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [Harp-L] question for chromatic players - straight tuned 16 hole chrom
- From: Chris Reynolds <c_reynolds2571@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 10:21:05 -0800 (PST)
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1293733266; bh=lqMOEs79WvEcW2ep9jQaB99xiKOhwk/sb3t/LYIZtWg=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=aFBQQqktbsCbowtqVOld8Mc/DPLBREkgzfMWI9diNMKkfIuw9AvHx9YMee3IXwL2vyrdFojmnCMaHwXrYLMnCs7OIpblL56J1as4Vx7P2vUV2eTzW2pPRUPHkWVX8CuvvoVaVbXbC1gwXuocsbqXEfN6Q+VxVmYanwV2io4aXZY=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=COG5fmck3rhBmjoPkhUyU6D0lVroCB3K+mgCN08t4uLx/xSHtIuB87zBSjIf2Enbx0d+2DY0zqHyPQ9X+uEw41OvaoDu8Dn9Y8x7C4jgZltdz2lERCO0FOrswP6s/TVbBcd9jmp+T+A8z/m06tkjl0ADiBt9YBs+avf3DoE4Wr4=;
- Reply-to: Chris Reynolds <c_reynolds2571@xxxxxxxxx>
I'm not as familiar with the different models of chromatic harmonicas out there
but this year I'm planning to expand the HFC line to include a 10 hole and a 16
hole. The 16 hole is the one that I'm having trouble locating a suitable model
harp for since they have to be straight tuned in order to work. So if any of you
chromatic players have any recommendations I would appreciate the input.
Just a man, his shop, and a long list of unfinished projects...
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and