[Harp-L] Re: Powerbender
- To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [Harp-L] Re: Powerbender
- From: Richard Hunter <turtlehill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 15:44:46 -0500 (EST)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=dk20050327; d=earthlink.net; b=mHY8kovyvt51bj5dP//leCtWLBEPlUsx0zAbmPyVY/tVGjYx8dy4rw/olCorMdxs; h=Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:To:Subject:Mime-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Mailer:X-ELNK-Trace:X-Originating-IP;
- Reply-to: Richard Hunter <turtlehill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Just ordered a Powerbender, with the New Year's special about the same price that I could have had at SPAH.
I've tried a number of non-Richter oriented special tunings, and found most of them to be either too limited (to single notes) or too far from familiar ground to be very useful. But I'm expecting this to be a much more enjoyable experience, and looking forward to bending away on draw notes in the top octaves.
regards, Richard Hunter
author, "Jazz Harp"
latest mp3s and harmonica blog at http://myspace.com/richardhunterharp
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter
Vids at http://www.youtube.com/user/lightninrick
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and