[Harp-L] Re: Powerbender

Just ordered a Powerbender, with the New Year's special about the same price that I could have had at SPAH.

I've tried a number of non-Richter oriented special tunings, and found most of them to be either too limited (to single notes) or too far from familiar ground to be very useful.  But I'm expecting this to be a much more enjoyable experience, and looking forward to bending away on draw notes in the top octaves.

regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter
Twitter: lightninrick