[Harp-L] customer appreciation sale

I really appreciate the continued business that the harp community has brought
my way the last few years, and to say thanks I thought I would have a customer
appreciation sale. So from now until the 31st all Hands Free Chromatics and
HFC/ENR combos are 25% off, all custom harps are 10% off. The discount will
automatically be taken off when you add an item to the shopping cart.

Happy Holidays.

 Chris

http://www.blowyourbrassoff.com
http://www.builderofstuff.com

Just a man, his shop, and a long list of unfinished projects...