From: Brendan Power <bren@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Harp-L <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sun, December 26, 2010 10:21:17 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] Christelle Wailing on the PowerBender

This is how Christelle sounds on a  Manji PowerBender after just 2 hours of
solid playing:

POWERBENDER BLUES
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-J8IJqOhCQ

A happy combination of soulful musical talent and an intuitive harp layout.

Brendan Power
WEBSITE: http://www.brendan-power.com
YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/BrendanPowerMusic