[Harp-L] HELP-Replacing a volume Pot

I have messed with repairs on a Shure 585AV and used the discontinued
product info from Shure to figure out the wiring.

Here are two links:

One for your mic


and one for the volume control version.


I hope the schematics on the wiring for the switch version, 533SA, and the
volume control version, 533SAV, can help you make the changes.

Happy Holidays!

Doug S.

This archive was generated by a fusion of Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and MHonArc 2.6.8.